Ludwig ATLAS Pro Snare Stand w/ Pillar Clutch
Heavy-weight, durable, and engineered for high performance while withstanding full-impact play and frequent travel.
A radical new approach to suspending snares and toms, the new Atlas Pro snare stand's retractable, detachable basket -the Pillar Clutch- is the mounting solution every pro drummer has been waiting for.
- The Pillar Clutch (Patent Pend.): A folding, removable snare basket mechanism designed for optimum performance, and strength with any drum.
- Accommodates 10" to 16" drums: Sliding basket grips expand and contract at all three points.
- Aerodyne Tilter: A gearless, dual-axis rotating positioning system that easily places the drum securely at any angle.
- Low-Contact basket grips: The Pillar's low-tension basket clutch holds drums securely without choking the bottom hoop for maximum resonance.
- Vice-Grip tube joint with integrated memory lock: Fully wrapped around the clamped tube, the new Atlas tube joint clamp delivers a rock-solid grip, with minimal stress to the support tubing.
- Tripod Memory lock: For repeatable setups
- Vibration Reducing Rubber Feet
- Nylon lined tubing: Eliminates stand noise and secure stability.
- 1.25/1" Tier Tubing: For solid stability and night-after-night durability.